1. With the right sides together sew along the bottom edge of the Main bag pieces with a 6mm seam allowance. Press the seam open and flat. Do the same with the Bag Lining pieces but leave a gap of about 10cm to be able to pull the bag through to the right side.
2. Attach the interlining and interfacing to the Main Bag, Side Panels and Front Flap Lining. Make sure that the edges are fully attached.
3. On the Main Bag decide which is to be the front and fold the centre line. Install the female part of the magnetic clasp 10cm down from the top edge and along the centre line.
4. Place the Front Flap and Front Flap Lining pieces with the right sides together and sew around the outer edge with a 1cm seam allowance. Leave the top edge open. Trim the seam allowance to half and clip into the curved edges.
5. Turn through to the right side and press everything nice and flat. Top stitch around the outer edge and baste across the top edge.
6. Fold the side panel in half and sew a 0.6cm seam along the dart line. Once stitched, press as flat as you can up to the point. Make sure the top edge of the pocket is 4.5cm below the edge of the lining and that the gap in the lining is at the bottom.
7. Line up the dart on the Side Panel with the seam on the Main Bag. Pin in place and carefully line up the edge of the panel with the main bag so the edges are level and match up at the top edge. Sew carefully around the curved seam with a 1.5cm allowance. This is a bit tricky so take your time and be careful no to to catch any pleats of fabric underneath. Trim the seam back to 0.5cm.
8. With the right sides together sew around the inside pocket leaving a gap in the middle of the bottom edge of about 5cm. Trim and clip the corners and turn the pocket through to the right side. Press the pocket nice and flat.
9. Find the centre of the back panel of the bag lining and match up with the centre of the pocket.
10. Edge stitch around the pocket to hold it in place. Now sew the Bag Lining together in the same way as the Main Bag from step 5.
11. Pin the Front Flap to the back of the exterior Main Bag along the top edge. Machine baste across the top 0.5cm away from the edge.
12. With the Main Bag the right way around and the Bag Lining inside out, place the Main Bag inside the Lining. Pin all around the top edge making sure both edges are flush. Sew around the top edge with a 1.5cm seam allowance.
13. Turn the whole bag the right way round pulling gently through the gap in the lining. Press the edges of the bag so the seam is right on the edge and the lining is down inside the bag. Edge stitch around the top of the bag.
14. To help the bag sides stay in place and fold inwards, pinch together the corners and hand stitch about 1cm in from the fold to hold the sides to the back or front of the bag.
15. Pull out the bag lining and tuck in the seam allowances in the gap. Top stitch across the opening to close the gap.