What To Do In January
The video tutorials from this month’s Studio Sessions are below so please watch them back as and when you need to.
Don’t forget to fill out your Sewing Journal to help keep you on track with your work.
Tasks for This Month
- Make sure your Sewing Processes are complete and the folder presented neatly with written bullet points to remind you how to complete each process.
- Make sure your Pattern Cutting Techniques Folder is complete and neatly presented with bullet instructions for you to refer back to.
- Make sure your sketch book has all the information for your ideas generation and experimentation including your textile manipulation.
- Create a project plan for each of the garments you want to make up that includes fabric swatches and all the information you need to make that garment. – We will look at layplans and costings later this month.
- Start to think about how you will present your work – sketchbook, folders, textiles samples and finished garments. – we will look at this later next month.