Make our wonderful custom trivet mitt to match your kitchen or to add a pop of colour!
To make the trivet mitt you will need:
- Scraps of fabric for the centre pattern strip
- 1 x 8.5cm x 22cm for the front side pieces
- 2 x 22cm square for back
- 2 x 22cm square for the lining (which will be inside the mitt)
- 2 x 22cm square insulated wadding
- 7.5cm x width of fabric for the binding.
- Chalk or fabric pen
- Curved safety pins or regular pins
We love seeing your projects, please share and tag us on social media!